University of the Arts London - Wimbledon College of Arts
Here are some of the costumes I have made during my time at Wimbledon College of Arts
More photos or the making of the costumes can be found on my Instagram account.
Click on photo for a larger version.
This costume was our first big costume. We had to create an Elizabethan costume from a given design, which all included an animal mask aswell, mine was a porcupine. I incorporated laser engraving on the corset busk and made a mask with plastazote and laser engraved & cut veg tan leather which were both new materials to me as well. The costume is made to Lizzie's measurements and modeled by her in the photos and Costume Show. Some of the techniques I have used are screenprinting (partlet and sleeve puffs), dyeing (petticoat and binding on corset, ruff lace), beading and cardridge pleating for the skirt.